T-License (Tractor card)


Tractor license- and classification demands are changing! additional info here!

A quote from Trafi's website: "Tractors, whose highest structural speed is 40 km/h, will still require a T-class license from the driver. The T-class license can be acquired at the earliest at the age of 15 and the license requires passing the theory exam of the driving degree. With a T-class license one can drive tractors, motor-assisted tool vehicles and motor sleds with their attachments, with a structural speed of 40 km/h at most."

Ask the school for more information here!


050-913 0300 Office